ME: I studied Health and Wellness at Kaplan University and completed my BS in August 2014. I am a certified Health Coach educated through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I am a certified yoga teacher with over 600 hours of training. I am certified in:
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Aqua Yoga
- Prana Flow
- Thai Bodywork
- Y12SR (yoga and addiction recovery)
I opened and managed a Yoga studio and wellness center in 2010 until March 2015 when I sold my half to my business partner in order to relocate to Washington state.While living in Seattle, I managed a yoga studio and wrote for a local newspaper.
I have contributed to the self-empowerment of 100’s of people, whether they signed up for one of my programs, attended one of my yoga classes, or worked with me one on one.
YOU: My focus is to embrace natural health and all the derivatives and arms that that includes. I am passionate about empowering you to adapt your life for the better through personal knowledge of how your body/mind work and how you already carry the ability to create significant change.
Whether you want to:
- Eat more nutritious foods or revamp your current eating habits
- Feel alive every day, packed with energy and enthusiasm
- Contribute to your well being and the environment by creating your own day to day products
- Get a better perspective on your life – past, present, and future
If you’re ready to remind yourself that this is your life, then please browse the content and contact me to get started!