Living a wildcrafted life means more than slogging through each day. It means living authentically, from the heart, and just because.
So who am I?
- While cleaning, I take regular dance breaks.
- I am vegan and appreciate the right of every life to live.
- I have no idea how to act my age.
- I love morning thunderstorms. Love them.
- I love evening thunderstorms, and one is brewing as I write this.
- I love mountains and forests. I recognize my insignificance at their feet and feel an infinite gratitude to witness them, not a sense of entitlement.
- I feel at one with the world, larger than I know. But not in any physical sense, in the sense that my only limits are in how fast I can move, how accurately I can figure, and how completely I can trust