I typed that word two weeks ago, on the day I turned 53. Today, I begin the editing process, and I’ve been chomping at the bit to get started. However, I set it aside for these two weeks, tried not to think about it too much, and just let it simmer.
Today, I’m going to turn the heat up.
Now, I get to fall back into the story, reunite with my characters, go back to their origins, and make them whole. I’ve missed them, can’t wait to see them again.
The completion of this novel has spurred several revelations.
- That I absolutely love to do this
- Three more plots already in my head
- The realization that I CAN DO THIS!
- The utter sense of accomplishment in that simple word: END
- The idea that “end” opened the door to several new beginnings
That’s it. I wrote a novel.